Inspection and Maintenance
Usually, a roof is the last area that receives needed repair and maintenance. As a rule, the leak spotted today began three or four years ago. This is why roofs deteriorate.
McRae Roofing offers a structured and systematic inspection and maintenance program that can ultimately save you thousands of dollars in roofing costs.
Our trained inspectors will first conduct a check of interior ceiling for signs of leaks and then a roof inspection that includes:
- Inspect all gutters and downspouts
- Inspect all flashings and caulking
- Grade membrane condition
- Walk the entire surface for signs of sagging and material failure
Our inspector prepares a checklist and provides you with a list of problems and recommended repairs detailing:
- Problems and recommended solutions
- Recommended maintenance procedures
- Schedule for follow-up inspections.
This cost-effective inspection service can greatly extend the life of your existing roof and define any necessary repairs.